Why does it make perfect sense to allow CPMofVa.com to manage your investment property?
Using a professional Property Manager who is in the business full time just makes more sense.
- Down time or vacancy rent loss will be minimized
- We are full time Realtors ® and get calls for properties daily
- Cost effective maintenance discounts give you a great benefit.
- We know what the locals are charging to get the job done. This alone is well worth your letting us do the job
- Fast reaction time in the case of late pays/ no pays and or damage assessment, We are available 24 hrs a day to Owners and Tenants for emergencies
- Easy access to our services for both Owners and Tenants make for a longer tenant retention and Owner peace of mind
- Complete computerization of records
- MRIS regional access(mls) system to attract the most potential customers, accessed in 6 different states as well as the District of Columbia
- Over 32 years in Real Estate Property Management Experience
- Maximum returns on your rent rolls. We have our “Ear to the Ground” and know the market
- Full credit reporting capabilities VIA Equifax/CBI/Transunion Credit reporting agencies
- We use wholesale dealers, parts store accounts and supplier direct accounts which save you a repair time
- We have tenants who wish to rent.
- Our services are totally tax deductible, you continue to have complete control
How do you market my home to potential Tenants?
Cornerstone Property Management of Virginia Inc. is a licensed Real Estate Brokerage with our associated Company Jobin Realty Springfield with over 90 sales associates. We get calls regularly from both clients and other Realtors ® who have clients who need properties. We actually manage many Realtor’s properties in our marketplace. We are members of the National Association of Realtors as well as the Virginia Association and Northern Virginia Association. In conjunction with our associations as Realtors® your home will be marketed through the Regional Multiple Listing Service e, MRIS which links to the two highest used trade web sites, Homes.com and Realtor.com. In addition your home will be featured using Visual Tour ® which less than 15 % of Realtors in the Northern Virginia Market place at this time use. By using Visual Tour® your home will have the advantage of “panoramic presentation pictures”, “hotspots”, and email tour capability, mood creating music and voiceovers and links of your home to multiple websites. We utilize the following websites:
Google Base, Birdview, Frontdoor.com, Trulia,Homespages.com,MRIS & Homes Data Base,Homeseekers, Oodle.com, Prudential Properties VOW, The Real Estate Book, Vast.com, Yahoo, Zillo.com, Postlets, Craigs list, Militarybyowner.com to name a few.
How do you determine Fair Market Value?
We have been actively renting property and managing properties for both Owners and REO’s for over 32 years. Being intimately familiar with the market we routinely preview homes, attend local market forecast seminars to keep abreast of the values and trends. The average Realtor Associate with our firm has over 8 years experience with our company. Our ear is to the ground as far as market activity. We will utilize of course the MRIS system, visually inspect the property, preview the competition if needed and convey the information we use directly to you the Owner.
Do you sell homes?
We have a solid and vibrant selling team at your disposal. We have many unique and money making ideas we can share to market your home even with a tenant in place that affords you continued rent and cooperation from your tenant. Current PM Clients receive major benefits when they allow us to market their homes.
I have a current problem Tenant, what can you do to help?
Glad you asked! We are recognized as expert witnesses in Fairfax, Prince William and Arlington Counties regarding Property Management. We can take over your problem and quickly and effectively get the issues resolved. For a very reasonable fee we will put the issue behind you. We have the expertise regarding 5 day notices, warrant and debts, writs of possession, letters of reservation, Section 8 as well as HUD requirements.
Will you require a repair escrow?
A small repair escrow of $350 is kept FBO you the Owner if and when any repairs are needed. We will contact you for permission for any repairs exceeding this amount and will naturally only do what is necessary to maintain the home’s quality standards.